The Myconian Collection management team is committed to completely adopting the Greek Government’s health protocols and regulations and to make all the necessary adjustments for a safe environment based on the current circumstances. Our attention has always been focused on our guests’ health, hence high standards of safety now, is important more than ever.
Health & safety measures:
- Our staff members are adequately informed about COVID-19 and the new health & measures
- We strictly follow the Greek government’s regulations and all the guidelines imposed by the National Public Health Organization to establish a safe accommodation for everyone
- We ensure that our staff members are taking the necessary hygiene measures to keep a safe distance of at least one meter from customers and avoid any physical contact while following the hygiene rules (handwash etc).
- We encourage all our guests especially those in vulnerable groups to take advantage of our contactless check-in
- When requested, the hotel will a) inform visitors about the accommodation policy and the measures taken to deal with any incidents b) provide useful information about health care providers, public and private hospitals, reference hospitals for COVID-19, pharmacies in the area, etc. c) provide personal protective equipment
- First response medical kit for taking care of a potential incident such as gloves and disposable masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe, and laser thermometer.
- All public areas will be equipped with hand sanitizers readily available for all guests.
- Check-in and check-out hours have been adjusted (check out until 11.00 am and check-in from 3.00 pm) so that overcrowding will be avoided and to ensure that the rooms are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and ventilated between each customer
- We take extra care to thoroughly sanitize all public areas such as the elevators, the lobby, etc.
- The cleaning staff will use surgical masks, gloves, and disposable waterproof robes while cleaning and they will avoid touching their mouth, nose, or eyes with their hands.
We deeply understand the challenges of travel during these difficult times and we are devoted to making you feel secure and comfortable during your stay on our premises. We are working towards one primary goal: to convert these unusual moments of doubt into carefree, loving summer memories worth remembering.