A cookie is a small piece of data that the website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device, when visiting our website. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over a time period, thus you do not have to reenter these preferences whenever you visit the site or browse its pages. Cookies collect information and when they are read by a server through an internet browser, they can provide information concerning the use of the website.
The domain www.myconiancollection.gr is the website of our group of hotels redirecting to the following domains of our hotels and facilities:
(hereinafter collectively referred to as “Myconian Collection Websites”)
- ATLANTIDA ANONIMI XENODOCHIAKI KAI TOURISTIKI ETAIREIA” with the distinctive title “ATLANTIDA S.A.”, who is the owner of the Royal Hotel, Utopia Hotel and Panoptis Escape in Mykonos Greece, based in Elia, Mykonos, Greece, P.C: 84600, phone number +302289072000 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- “PELAGOS ANONIMI ETAIREIA” with the distinctive title “PELAGOS S.A.”, who is the owner of the Avaton Hotel in Mykonos, Greece, based in Elia, Mykonos, Greece, P.C: 84600, phone number +302289076100 and email address email@example.com
- “OKEANIDA ANONIMI XENODOCHIAKI KAI TOURISTIKI ETAIREIA” [with the distinctive title “OKEANIDA S.A.”, who is the owner of the Villa Collection and Imperial hotels in Mykonos, Greece, based in Elia, Mykonos, Greece, P.C: 84600, phone number +302289079500 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- “XENODOCHIAKES – TOURISTIKES – EMPORIKES – NAFTILIAKES- CHOMATOURGIKES KAI KATASKEUASTIKES EPIXEIRISEIS ANONIMI ETAIREIA” with the distinctive title “ZEYS S.A.”, who is the owner of the Ambassador hotel in Mykonos, Greece, based in Platys Gialos, Mykonos, Greece, P.C: 84600, phone number +302289024166 and email address email@example.com
- “XENODOCHIAKES KAI TOURISTIKES EPIXEIRISEIS ELEFTHERIA DAKTYLIDI ANONIMI ETAIREIA” with the distinctive title “E DAKTILIDI SA”, who is the owner of the Korali Hotel, Kyma Hotel, and Naia Hotel in Mykonos, Greece, based in Vrysi, Mykonos, Greece, P.C: 84600, phone number +302289023415 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of cookies do we use?
Our website uses persistent and session cookies.
- Session cookies: are erased after the end of your browsing on our website or/ and after the closing of your web browser.
- Persistent cookies: remain in your computer or in your device, either till the time you decide to erase them or for a preset time.
Which cookies do Myconian Collection websites install?
- Strictly necessary: these cookies are essential for the proper website function. They allow you to browse and use website’s functions and they ensure an effective use of our website. These cookies cannot identify you. Without those cookies we are not able to provide you the efficient function of our website.Consequently, your consent is not required for the use of these cookies.
- Advertisement Cookies: these cookies are used to detect the movements of the user among websites, intending to show customized advertisements that interest the user; thus, their promotion has greater value for their editors and third parties-advertisers.
Tables of cookies that we use:
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Cookie Provider||Retention Period||Recipient||Category|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”||1 year|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website.||Session||Strictly necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.||1 year||Strictly necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.||1 year||Strictly necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category “Analytics”.||1 year||Strictly necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Advertisement”.||1 year||Strictly necessary|
|_GRECAPTCHA||This cookie is set by Google. In addition to certain standard Google cookies, reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed for the purpose of providing its risk analysis.||5 months 27 days||Strictly necessary|
|MUID||Used by Microsoft as a unique identifier. The cookie is set by embedded Microsoft scripts. The purpose of this cookie is to synchronize the ID across many different Microsoft domains to enable user tracking.||Microsoft||1 year 24 days||Microsoft||Advertisement|
|test_cookie||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.||DoubleClick||15 minutes||DoubleClick||Advertisement|
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.||3 months||Advertisement|
|fr||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisements to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.||3 months||Advertisement|
|_gcl_au||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to understand user interaction with the website.||Google Analytics||3 months||Analytics|
|_uetsid||This cookies are used to collect analytical information about how visitors use the website. This information is used to compile report and improve site.||1 day||Analytics|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||Google Analytics||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.||Google Analytics||1 day||Analytics|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.||1 year|
|_uetvid||This cookies is used by Microsoft Bing Ads to understand user interaction with the website.||Microsoft Bing Ads||16 days 6 hours||Microsoft|
|_ga_GGDJPXJR80||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to understand user interaction with the website.||Google Analytics||1 minute|
|_pin_unauth||This cookie is set by Pinterest to understand user interaction with the website.||1 year|
How do you clear, enable and manage Cookies?
Cookies are stored on your computer or device after you become aware of our cookies policy and give your consent for each one of them, except for the cookies that are strictly necessary and do not require your consent. If you do not accept the cookies or some categories of them, some functions of our website might not be available. Either way, you will not be blocked from using our website.
- You can choose which type of cookies you would like our website to use.
Users can find more information about their browser at the following links of their providers. Indicatively:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (Mac OS)
- Apple Safari (iPhone, iPad)
Where can I get further information about cookies?
Is this policy likely to change?
The current Cookies Policy may be amended at any time. Therefore, we suggest you to refer in a regular basis to the present Policy. This Policy came into force in 26/06/2021 In case of amendment, the date it took place shall be mentioned. Applicable is the Cookies Policy as formatted in the most recent amendment.
Lovegra contains the same active ingredient as original Viagra and also ensures an enormous increase in blood flow to the genitals in women. The drug is safe and effective even for premenopausal women.