Job Offer – Front-Office Agent
- Check in the arriving guest and check out the departing guests in a friendly and caring manner
- Upon check in, register guest and assign rooms. Accommodate special requests whenever possible. If needed, assist guests in completing the registration cards. Use suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel. Verify the guest’s method of payment and follow established credit-checking procedures or refer cash handling payment to cashiers.
- Upon departure of guests, process the guest check out procedures. Inquire for last minute charges. Receive payment from guests. Settle the guest account and give copy of the invoice.
- Handle all front office cashiers’ transactions such as posting charges to guests and exchanging foreign currency according to the procedures.
- Answer all guest requests and questions in a friendly and caring manner, whether by telephone or in person, provide/receive information and takes appropriate actions or refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle. It may be and not inclusive of issuing a safe deposit box, handling messages or dealing with a complaints.
- Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying them of late check-outs, early check-ins and special requests.
- Keep themselves informed of product and service knowledge as well as the hotel daily and meeting activities.
- Possess a working knowledge of the room reservation procedures.
- Maintain the neatness of his/her working area
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel
- Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism.
- 2-3 years minimum experience as a Front Office agent preferably in a Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential
- Very good knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer-oriented
- Excellent knowledge of any PMS, MS Office-Computer skills
- Negotiation and excellent Communication Skills
- Well groomed with strong interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary remuneration based on qualifications
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Accommodation, full board – daily meals